ICE in Orange County
ICE Urban Combat presents “Back Alley Martial Arts,” a 1-day training event that will teach you cutting-edge fighting skills for real-world street application. This is not Karate, Tae Kwon Do or MMA. This is not a sport or a game. This is the science of street fighting.
When: Saturday, October 12th from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Where: Meridian Sports Club, Fullerton (1535 Deerpark Dr Fullerton, CA 92831)
What: Learn critical skills that will enable you to abruptly and efficiently end a threatening street altercation or violent attack AND get an awesome workout!
Who’s teaching? This training course will be taught by a very experienced, world-class ICE Urban Combat instructor team, lead by an expert cast with direct 2nd generation Bruce Lee lineage, including ICE’s co-founders and chief instructors Brandon Schmelter(www.fightwithice.com/brandon-schmelter/) and Jared Schmelter(www.fightwithice.com/jared-schmelter/).
Why? This training event will focus on teaching you the key aspects of the highly explosive ICE Urban Combat Martial Arts fighting system. Forget self-defense. This is self-offense! Turn the hunter into the hunted. Most martial arts systems and styles are incomplete and outdated, and therefore ultimately cannot prepare you for real violence in today’s society. But ICE Urban Combat utilizes the mechanical advantages of science to develop the most complete and advanced fighting skill set on the planet. The ICE system is primarily comprised of a hybrid blend of the aggressive street art, Jeet Kune Do, and the fluid yet destructive art of Aiki-Ju-Jitsu. Our training tactics have been proven time and time again to be successful on the streets, not only for our average student, but also for the law enforcement and security professionals that train with us. Our training will prepare you to shut down any attacker(s) regardless of their size, strength or skills. Do not miss this extremely rare opportunity!
The event will provide refreshments afterwards, as well as an official certificate of completion.
Space is limited! To reserve your spot and get the early registration discount, sign up here:
Or bring a friend and save even more!
Ladies 50% Off:
Here are a few more details:
- This training day is great for men AND women of all skill levels! Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced martial artist, we’ll cater the training to your precise needs. We have a team of expert instructors, which enables us to give participants lots of individual attention. And if you’ve been to our seminars before, we’ll help you build on what you’ve learned already.
- The course starts at 10:00 and ends at 1:00. There will be short breaks in between. Please arrive early to sign in.
- Dress in athletic apparel and athletic shoes.
- Water will be provided. But feel free to bring your own water or sports drink and towel if you’d like.
- Refreshments will be served after from 1:00 to 1:30. Stay and hang out with us, ask questions and take pictures if you’d like!
- Must be at least 15 years of age to attend. Anyone under 18 must have signed waiver from parent/guardian. We’ll provide the waiver in advance via email.
- Early registration by September 30th: $75
- Bring a friend and get two admissions for only $115
- After September 30th price goes up to $99 per person
- All ICE and Meridian members can get 20% off by calling/texting Brandon at 310-614-9007
Reserve your spot now:
Or bring a friend and lower the cost even more!
For any questions or more info call/text Brandon at 310-614-9007.