ICE Urban Combat presents “Real World Martial Arts”
ICE Urban Combat presents “Real World Martial Arts,” a training seminar focused on developing fighting skills for real-world street application. This is not Karate, Tae Kwon Do or MMA. This is not a sport or a game. This is the science of street fighting.
Join us at California State University, Northridge on Saturday, June 29th from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm for a training seminar/workshop that will focus on teaching you the key aspects of the highly explosive ICE Urban Combat Martial Arts fighting system. Learn critical skills that will enable you to abruptly and efficiently end a threatening street altercation or violent attack. Forget self-defense. This is self-offense! Turn the hunter into the hunted. Most martial arts systems and styles are incomplete and outdated, and therefore ultimately cannot prepare you for real violence in today’s society. But ICE Urban Combat utilizes the mechanical advantages of science to develop the most complete and advanced fighting skill set on the planet. The ICE system is primarily comprised of a hybrid blend of the aggressive street art, Jeet Kune Do, and the fluid yet destructive art of Aiki-Ju-Jitsu. Our training tactics have been proven time and time again to be successful on the streets, not only for our average student, but also for the law enforcement and security professionals that train with us. Our training will prepare you to shut down any attacker(s) regardless of their size, strength or skills. Do not miss this extremely rare opportunity! This seminar will be taught by a very experienced ICE Urban Combat instructor team, lead by a Hall of Fame cast with direct 2nd generation Bruce Lee lineage, including ICE’s co-founders and chief instructors Brandon Schmelter(www.fightwithice.com/brandon-schmelter/) and Jared Schmelter(www.fightwithice.com/jared-schmelter/). The event will provide refreshments afterwards, as well as an official certificate of completion. Space is limited. To register, click the PayPal button below or call Brandon at 310-614-9007.
Here are a few more details:
- This seminar is great for men AND women of all skill levels! Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced martial artist, we’ll cater the training to your precise needs. We have a team of expert instructors, which enables us to give participants lots of individual attention. And if you’ve been to our seminars before, we’ll help you build on what you’ve learned already.
- Cost is $125 per person. Cost is only $109 for ICE members, ICMA members or for past seminar attendees. Space is limited, so register now by clicking the PayPal button below or call 310-614-9007!
- Seminar starts at 12:00 and ends at 3:00. There will be short breaks in between. Please arrive early to sign in.
- Dress in athletic apparel and athletic shoes.
- Water will be provided. But feel free to bring your own water or sports drink and towel if you’d like.
- Refreshments will be served after from 3:00 to 4:00. Stay and hang out with us, ask questions and take pictures if you’d like!
- Must be at least 15 years of age to attend. Anyone under 18 must have signed waiver from parent/guardian
- Seminar will be held at the Grand Salon at California State University, Northridge. Address:
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, California 91330
You can register for the seminar by clicking “Pay Now” below. If you are an ICE member, ICMA member, or a past seminar attendee you can get a discounted rate of $109 by calling/texting Brandon at 310-614-9007.
To register or for any questions, call/text Brandon at 310-614-9007.