Jeet Kune Do on ICE 2
ICE Urban Combat presents “Jeet Kune Do on ICE: 2,” featuring Sifu Bobby D. Schmelter and Sifu Lamar Davis II
Join us at California State University, Northridge on Saturday, August 17th and Sunday, August 18th for a training seminar/workshop that will focus on teaching you the key aspects of Jeet Kune Do, the deadly street art developed by the legendary Bruce Lee. There are thousands of Jeet Kune Do frauds out there… but this is the REAL DEAL! Come and see for yourself.
Learn critical skills that will enable you to abruptly and efficiently end a threatening street altercation or violent attack. Forget self-defense. This is self-offense! Turn the hunter into the hunted.
This seminar will be taught by a Hall of Fame cast with direct 2nd generation lineage to Jeet Kune Do’s founder. Instruction will be lead by renowned martial arts school owners, teachers and authors, Sifu Bobby D. Schmelter(www.ironcirclema.com/
Do not miss this extremely rare opportunity! The event will provide refreshments afterwards, as well as a certificate of completion signed by the four head instructors. Register now by clicking the Paypal link below. Or call Brandon at 310-614-9007.
Here are a few more details:
- This seminar is great for men AND women of all skill levels! Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced martial artist, we’ll cater the training to your precise needs. We have a team of expert instructors, which enables us to give participants lots of individual attention. And if you’ve been to our seminars before, we’ll help you build on what you’ve learned already. Sunday will be the more “advanced” day, where we’ll focus on higher level material for experienced practitioners AND we’ll help beginners build on what they learned the first day. We will break into smaller groups to ensure all students get what they need!
- Seminar starts at 12:00 and ends at 3:30 both days. There will be short breaks in between. Please arrive early to sign in.
- Dress in athletic apparel and athletic shoes.
- Water will be provided. But feel free to bring your own water or sports drink and towel if you’d like.
- Refreshments will be served after from 3:30 to 4:00. Stay and hang out with us, ask questions and take pictures if you’d like!
- Must be at least 15 years of age to attend. Anyone under 18 must have signed waiver from parent/guardian
- Seminar will be held at the Northridge Center room at California State University, Northridge at address:18111 Nordhoff Street Northridge, California 91330
Pricing is as follows
- Saturday and Sunday: $249
- Saturday only: $139
Sign up for Saturday and Sunday:
Sign up for Saturday only:
|Ladies 50% Off for Saturday and Sunday:||Ladies 50% Off for Saturday only:|
For any questions, call Brandon at 310-614-9007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.